Having trouble drifting off to sleep? Try these videos:
Here's a list of the ASMR channels I've followed (all the ones linked to above). Special thanks to all of you who who make these videos and have given me the opportunity to finally get some sleep!
Olivia's Kisper: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtc8gcFs2KXRzpV5iwJA8-w
Ephemeral Rift: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChRV-sCl5Fma4qm_hFpDKBQ
HERE IS A COLLECTION OF MY FAVORITE ASMR / SLEEP / RELAXATION VIDEOS...1) Find yourself in a relaxing beach cabana with a massage and reiki - all while Ally makes you a drink, applies sun-tan lotion and the relaxing waves help you drift off to sleep:
2) Allow HeatherFeather to walk you through a guided-relaxation, into the woods, where you'll have a magical experience. Controlled breathing, whispered words, and great in-you-mind visuals. This video is audio-only:
3) Another favorite of mine is "JustaWhisperingGuy" who makes MAGIC with his 3Dio Binaurel microphone. His videos are often really long - so they are easy to dose-off to. He has two videos - the first I love for falling alseep, the second is great if you happen to experience panic attacks or anxiety when you're trying to get to sleep. Check them both out:
Having trouble with anxiety or panic attacks? Try this one:
4) And then there's Dimitri - also know as MassageASMR. He's from Australia, and admittedly, at first, I didn't like the idea of male ASMRtists... but Dimintri was the first to win me over, quickly followed by "JustaWhisperingGuy" I mentioned above. Dimitri does a LOT of sound videos, as well as actual instructional massage videos.. but this is my absolute favorite. And I can't explain why...
5) Ally is one of the most popular, and most prolific ASMRartists, mainly because of her incredible foray into the sci-fi world of virtual reality. She does some AMAZING work, and it wouldn't be an ASMR top-videos list without links to her first two episodes of "Destination" (The first video on this list is another of Ally's roleplays - she really goes above and beyond!)
Part One: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oapgiZc5i-g
Part Two: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYpI8847naw
5) Lastly - if having your hair played with, or relaxing massages make you turn into a puddle of relaxation - check out some of my favorite hair-brushing and massage videos, as well as a few massage, facial and spa role-playing videos. These are my favorites...
Olivia's Kisper is amazing- her beautiful accent and soft-gentle videos use real life participants who get to experience the tingles in person. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agS1sYLkxs4
Another of Olivia Kisper's Great videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4VWs9AlFA
Whispers Red is another of my favorites - and this is one of her best videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP4thzkxF0s
Ashley (Whispers Unicorn) is one of my favorites- she is one of the few with a US accent, but she's really sweet and comes across really genuine in her videos:
Ashley also seems to do some really nice SPA roleplaying videos:
ASMRSisters1 have quite a few videos out, where one sister is almost always the massage artist and speaker, while the other sister models - this is my favorite of their videos:
And last, but certainly not least, we have Ilse, Otherwise known as TheWaterWhispers, who is very popular in the ASMR community. She has a TON of great videos, but I am going to share with you just a few:
So - tell me. Do you experience ASMR? Did you find a favorite video to help you sleep?
Do you find these videos relaxing
even if they didn't give you an actual ASMR-tingles-experience?
Did they help you sleep?
Do you have any channels you think I should add to the list above?
Do you have a favorite ASMRartist now?
Please share your thoughts and comments below!
I'd love to hear from you!
Please share your favorite methods of getting proper sleep -
and any ideas you have that I didn't include!
Life at 34, as a mother, a wife, a daughter, a friend... with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, nothing is easy..but it *IS* worth it.